Saturday, March 30, 2024

Published March 30, 2024 by with 0 comment

YOU HAVE TO WALK IN DIGNITY AGAIN: RISE TO YOUR CALLING

 

Episode 1 | Pastor Manuel Writes

Growing up, we took to certain habits out of curiosity or pleasure seeking. It looked harmless and somewhat controllable until we plunged ourselves into the addiction zone. Some are into uncontrollable usage of hard drugs and alcoholism to an extreme point of social exclusion and loss of societal respect. This isn't a dignified life at all.

And God said, " Let us make man in our image, after our likeness : and let them have dominion over all...." Genesis 1:26 

The above scripture underpins the fact that God made man in His own image( fearfully and wonderfully made above all creation), to exercise authority in the earth without any restriction whatsoever as a free moral agent; man was indeed a master of his world ,crowned with glory and honour. [Hebrews 2:7] "Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:"

It is however, no mistake to think of man as a glorious being who was in absolute charge of his choices and intentions ; this life was a honourable and dignified life which knows no bounds until sin first entered the world through Adam's disobedience. Sin activated a negative law at work in all men: Man stepped out of glory and honour...."For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23) . A law known as the law of sin and death began to have its way in man, eliciting wild choices and unrestricted cravings for wrong stuff. It gave rise to a compulsive drive to fulfill ill desires beyond man's control. "For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. [Romans 7:19 (KJV)]

It isn't the will of man to stray from moral and religious laws but that element of sin within him spurs him on. "I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. [Romans7:21(KJV)] This is the reason people get addicted to certain habits that compromise their health and dignity, yet, they can not put a stop to them; such habits are driven by an inner force beyond human control. This is the power of the law of sin and death at work in every man who hasn't met Christ Jesus.

Study the Episode 2 here

To receive Jesus as your lord and Personal Saviour please say these word:

Dear Father, I come to you in the Name of Jesus. I believe you sent your Son to die and resurrected for my sake, therefore I declare Iam born gain! Thank you for the gift of the HolySpirit to help me love you more and more. I declare, I am free from the power of sin.. I am a new creature.......Hallelujah

YOU ARE NOW BORN AGAIN!! THE OLD LIFE IS GONE!!

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment